The centre for health resort operations
- Department of monitoring, analysis and strategic development of the health resort industry;
- Department of project activities and organizational and methodological support;
- Implements the Strategy for the development of the sanatorium and spa complex of the Russian Federation and the Action Plan for the implementation of the Strategy for the development of the sanatorium and spa complex;
- Organizes outreach activities in constituent entities of the Russian Federation in the field of "sanatorium and spa treatment";
- Provides organisational, methodological and analytical work in the field of " anatorium and spa treatment" in the constituent entities of the Russian Federation;
- Improves the regulatory and legal framework for the organization of health resort treatment in the Russian Federation;
- Participates in the modification of the system of state management, regulation of activities of health resort institutions, irrespective of their form of ownership and departmental subordination;
- Develops a system for regulating relations in the field of functioning, development and protection of health resort areas, resorts and natural healing resources;
- Organizes scientific and practical events devoted to the improvement of health resort practices in the Russian Federation;
- Conducts remote medical consultations /patient counselling sessions with sanatorium and spa institutions of various forms of ownership and departmental subordination, using telemedicine technology.
Another important area in which the Centre for health resort operations works is the development and supervision of a system of information support and promotion of the sanatorium and spa complex in the Russian Federation.
The state register of the health resorts of the Russian Federation, which has been in place for more than 10 years, helps to ensure that this task can be accomplished https://kurort.rosminzdrav.ru). The resource, created by the Russian Ministry of Health, was filled and upgraded by specialists from the country's leading institution in the field of sanatorium and spa treatment — FSBI "National Medical Research Centre for Rehabilitation and Balneology” of the Ministry of Health of Russia, to help people find a sanatorium with a detailed description. Today, the register is open to all internet users, as well as doctors who refer their patients for spa treatment.
The Registry site contains information on 1 742 spa facilities and on 272 spas in our country. Sanatoriums are classified and have photos, so that patients can choose the appropriate option. A special information section contains materials from competent doctors about rehabilitation and spa treatment in Russia.
A special information section contains materials from competent doctors about rehabilitation and sanatorium and spa treatment in Russia.