Center for Medical Rehabilitation Organization
The Structure of the Centre for Medical Rehabilitation:
- Department for Information and Analysis
- Department of Drug Safety and Medical Products Analysis
- Telemedicine Technology Division
- Department for Health Care Organization
- Department of Development and Implementation of Specialized Educational Programs and Personnel Policy
The Main Activities of the Center for Medical Rehabilitation:
- Organizing and conducting offsite events in the subjects of the Russian Federation, compiling reports on the trip results.
- Developing and analyzing draft regulations of the Russian Ministry of Health and preparing proposals for their improvement.
- Collecting statistics and conducting monitoring on behalf of the Russian Ministry of Health in the subjects of the Russian Federation.
- Organizational, methodical and analytical work on medical care.
- Interaction with medical organizations, forming and filling an electronic database.
- Remote consultations/consultations using telemedicine technologies.
- Remote patient consultations/councils with medical organizations of different forms of ownership using telemedicine technologies.
- Identification and systematization of problematic issues in the subjects of the Russian Federation.
- Analysis of drug supply and the treatment of medical products.
- Organizing and conducting scientific and practical activities on medical rehabilitation in the Russian Federation.
Maksim Yurievich Yakovlev
Head of the Center for Medical,
Rehabilitation, Candidate of Medicine